Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Me



I love rollercaosters. But not this one.

I am the wife to a sex addict.
I was a teen mom.
I have 3 young children.
I'm too young for this.
I want to heal.
I want to write about it.

I have been married for 7 years. It's been a rollercaoster that I will elaborate on another time.
But for now.
I just want a place to write.
I deserve it.
I want to look back and see what I've learned. See my progress in this healing process. And connect with others who know more.

Being damaged sucks. Losing myself sucked. But I can find me again. Because there is so much more to me than just being a wife to a sex addict.

And I can be fully happy... with just me.. no matter the outcome of this rollercaoster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment